Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finally, and I Think It's Even Working!

OK! WELL THEN! Let's just say we had some major "technical difficulties" getting this posted... You Tube didn't like the fact that I had music to my show apparently, but I really didn't want to remove it, because the song is just so fitting...

By the way, the song is "I Saw God Today" by George Strait, if anyone is/was wondering. We'll all have to see how long the link works.

Now to my post. As explained in the video, I made a baby book for my friends Ginnifer and Jason, who had their prayers answered when little Clare became a reality. Ginnifer works everyday to help abused and neglected children, and it devastated me when I learned they were having a hard time having a baby of their own. But through believeing and hoping, they were blessed with the most beautiful little red headed ball of fire... Clare Lucille Jobgen.

I felt I had to use my talent to give them a special gift, something no one else would be giving them. So after two photo sessions and a lot of photoshopping, I came up with this baby album for them - hope you guys love it, and that it serves as a lifelong keepsake to help you remember this joyous occasion!



I realize some of the quotes are hard to read, but unfortunately, I have no control over the quality after it leaves my software :D Rest assured, they were tack sharp in the real product.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I'd love to read the quotes. I maximized it and they were still fuzzy here.

    Congratulations to a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete