Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Rare Look...

Interestingly, I really hate having my picture taken. However, yesterday the sunset light was tantalizing, and I just couldn't resist taking advantage of it. I had a few minutes before I had to leave to be where I needed to be, so I got out the trusty point and shoot (ha!), set the timer, stuck it on the trunk of the car, and got a pretty cool shot!

Weddings and engagements are in full swing, officially, so check back soon to see some pics from my newest sessions!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't recognize you in a skirt! :)

    I like the texture in your skirt vs. the texture in the corn.

    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Amy, that's one of the things I liked so much about the shot was all the texture going on, actually :) Good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like! I don't have any photo savvy comments...it's just a cool picture of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I like the various hues of brown! :) And your pretty self too, of course.

    ReplyDelete