Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BIG NEWS!!! WE'VE MOVED!!!

It was kind of a short notice thing, so a lot of you may not know yet, but I wanted to take this opportunity to notify all *any* of my followers here that Jennifer Lynn Event Photography has a new home!
We've relocated the studio to 6799 W. State Road 110, in Demotte, IN (46310). So, if you're looking for me, that's where I'll be from now on!
The new place has really started to come together and is located conveniently just minutes off of Interstate 65. When spring gets here I hope to put a little sign out front so that we're a little more visible. I've taken tons of pictures since my last post with Jen and Matt (by the way, they're married now - congratulations guys!) and after the dust settles here I hope to update the website with some new and exciting images from my fall '09 weddings as we are only days from 2010! I had some great times with engagement shoots and weddings this fall, so I'm hoping to get some of those exciting pictures up soon! Check back for updates...
I'm pretty sure that just as soon as I get caught up with blogs and websites and album design, the 2010 season will be in full swing.
If you're here visiting, get your 2010 dates booked NOW! I still have some early spring and fall availability, but dates are going fast now that it's official "wedding planning season"!
Hope all of you had a relaxing holiday, and lets ring in 2010 with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment