Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jen & Matt | E Session

I just loved shooting Jen and Matt's engagement session. We had a great time! We started off at a nice local garden, and then we moved to a more "urban" feel - well, as urban as downtown Valparaiso gets! I've been missing this type of portrait, as most couples choose one of the many beautiful parklike outdoor venues we have in Northwest Indiana. Jen and Matt were open to suggestion, so I gladly recommended we play a little downtown and we had a great time. Their wedding is going to be held at the beautiful Valparaiso University chapel NEXT WEEKEND! Theirs is my final wedding of the year, and I'm really excited about sending the season out with a BANG! Keep visiting for their wedding pictures. They are sure to be just as beautiful as the love between Jen and Matt!

As a reminder and thinking about wedding photography as we move into the 2010 season - book now! Dates are filling up fast, as I'm already fully booked for several months next year! Reserve your date now to ensure availability!







No comments:

Post a Comment