Friday, August 28, 2009

New Stuff Is Cool | Pelican 1624


I've REALLY been needing a GOOD travel case for my equipment. I've always known the "Pelican" brand to be the best, but if you've ever gone to their website, the number of models, variations, and options is well, a bit overwhelming. So tonight, at the point I've just had it with my current setup, I laid out all of my equipment and figured out which one of these puppies I needed. I settled on the 1624 model - which is a 1620 with a cool padded divider option. I'll probably add the lid organizer at some point, but for now, I'll see how my stuff fits in this one. I imagine with its bohemeth size (21x16x12) and its almost 30# weight, I should have plenty of room. Thank goodness it's on rollers, that's all I have to say about that!

Can't wait to get it and get everything organized just right to streamline the whole process even more! Now I'll spend less time organizing and more time getting those once in a lifetime shots! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment