Sunday, May 2, 2010

Courtney | Trash The Dress

I couldn't stand it. Today's session with Mrs. Courtney Eckhoff was gnawing at my creative bone until the minute I could sit down in front of this computer and get into Bridge and Photoshop. I haven't even really looked at all of the pictures yet, but these 3 were the ones that jumped out at me as being extraordinary. I'm sure I'll discover a few more as I continue editing...

It was a picture perfect day (pardon the pun) for shooting... just on the verge of "will it rain or not" which makes for some wicked cool clouds. And my model was *fabulous* and willing to try everything I could think of. This was my first "trash the dress" session and I was uber-excited to shoot it. I've had ideas brewing for a long time, but just haven't found a bride willing to take the literal "plunge" and do it. I have to say, yes her dress did get dirty, but I don't think we did anything that actually ruined it... as long as she gets it cleaned and taken care of at this point, I don't think there was any permanent damage, which is cool.

So to all of you post and future brides out there looking for a riske, fun, no holds barred session... and some really cool photos to add to your collection... look me up! I'd love to book more of these sessions. Afterall, the whole reason I got into photography was to explore my creative side and get a little crazy every now and then!

Thanks Courtney for rekindling my creative flame, and for being such a fun and willing participant! ENJOY!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Almost makes me wish I was married so that I'd have a dress to trash! :)

    ReplyDelete