Monday, March 8, 2010

Lindsay & Benjamin | 3.6.2010

Lindsay and Benjamin were such a fun couple to shoot, allowing me some opportunities I rarely get... the ability to shoot in cool (or for their engagement session, downright cold) weather! Since I was a big giant slacker this winter as it pertained to getting new stuff posted, I've included a few of my favorite shots from their engagement session first, then on to the wedding!

What a great day! It was by far the nicest day of the year so far with bountiful sunshine and those glorious feelings of spring coming upon us. What made it extra special was that Lindsay was baptised at the church she was then married at. The picture of her and her new husband Ben at the cross is significant because she is in pictures as an infant in her baptismal gown at the same cross... how awesome!

I hope you enjoy their pictures as much as I enjoyed shooting their wedding and spending such a glorious day with two very fabulous families! Thanks for making me part of your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment